Firs Park

Firs Park was developed from wastelands in 1921. The land and park were a gift to the local community from Sir John Holden of Tunnicliffe and Hampson, owners of the Firs Mills.

The 15 acre park has retains its original layout. Features include an outdoor adventure play area, basketball court, its former boating lake and mature trees.

 

 

Who to Contact

Website
Firs Park
Scan to visit this website

Where To Go

Name
Firs Park
Address
Firs Lane
Leigh
LEIGH
Postcode
WN7 5BL
View WN7 5BL on a map

Actions

Save to shortlist

Last Updated

Last updated:

Skip back to top of page